Here’s a quick and easy snack (with a kick) to wow your guests at the next barbecue this spring. Try whipping up a big bowl of our Freshly mango salsa recipe, used in our Jamaican-Style Jerk Chicken dish. It’s the perfect combination of zesty cilantro and sweet, sweet mango. And we love its versatility. Scoop it up in a tortilla chip, spread it over an avocado, or top your eggs with it in the morning. Or… go a little wild and eat it by the spoon. Check out our recipe video below!
- 1/2 of a red onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 cups of fresh diced mango
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- Finely dice half of a red onion.
- Dice one red bell pepper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the onions and red pepper to two cups of freshly diced mango.
- Add one tablespoon of freshly chopped cilantro
- Add the juice of one lime.
- Add one tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add one teaspoon of sea salt.
- Blend well, and enjoy!